Dangerous Goods Specialists
- Do you often receive conflicting information?
- Did you design packaging only to be told it doesn’t comply?
- Have you been told there is no way to ship your item because it may be classified as dangerous goods?
These are just some of the challenges you can face when you deal with the wrong partner.
who we are
WHAT WE DO
Specialists in Dangerous Goods
Marair partners with clients and freight forwarders to create an integrated supply chain that provides full traceability and accountability for even the smallest job. Our clients can safely and efficiently move dangerous goods with the same efficiency as general cargo.
We focus on finding the right solution for our customers and delivering it efficiently and professionally.
We deliver beyond expectations to earn the trust and respect of our customers and suppliers.
We believe in Teamwork both internally and with our suppliers to deliver the best results for our customers.
We are Flexible and Agile in the face of changing business environments, regulations and customer needs.
Do you need help to comply with DG regulations? Eg:
– A visit from a Regulator has left you with an improvement notice or non-compliance?
– A change to the products on site means procedures need to change?
– You need to develop a dangerous goods management system?
1. DG Support – an online helpdesk to respond to your specific questions about dangerous goods
2. Conduct a gap analysis at your site based on your specific requirements
3. A DG audit based on your standards and requirements
4. Develop a DG management system.
Click “Learn more” for further info on our consulting services or “Enquire now” for an initial consultation with our experts.